In our Standard English Course, you will receive the same individualized care, attention, and planning as in our Intensive English Course.
- Our Standard Language Courses are perfect for busy people who need a more flexible schedule
- Each one-on-one lesson of our Standard Language Courses is a minimum of 2 hours long and can be arranged as many times per week as you prefer, based on your goals, time, and budget
ILP’s Teaching Sessions are Always a Full 60 Minutes
Part of the International Language “PLUS” is to provide you with outstanding value. Every ILP teaching session includes an entire hour of instruction, rather than the 45 or 50 minutes many other schools provide.
Getting Started with our Standard English Course
Before you begin your Standard English Course, you will meet with our Program Manager to:
- Evaluate your current English level
- Discuss your goals and interests
- Tell us how you will use English
After the evaluation, we will design a program to meet your individual needs and arrange a schedule that is convenient for you.
Our Standard English Course Gives You Results
- Learn English as it is spoken in daily conversation
- Practice typical conversations to increase listening skills and vocabulary
- Apply new grammar and idioms during conversation in class
- Improve pronunciation through practice both during and after class
- Study American customs and culture
- Receive periodic progress evaluations from ILP’s Program Manager
Is Our Standard English Course Best for You?
If the Standard English Course meets your needs, or if you have any questions about which course is best for you, please call us at +1 (513) 791-9293 or email info@SchoolOfLanguage.com. We are happy to help you select a course and get started with learning English and growing your career.