Our Intensive English Course helps you develop your ability to communicate clearly and accurately to help you reach your goals. We will help you speak with confidence and develop a more productive work relationship with colleagues and customers.
Our Intensive English Course provides:
- A curriculum designed to meet your specific goals—speaking, listening, reading, writing
- Concentrated one-on-one instruction by highly-qualified teachers
- Up to 8 hours of instruction a day, five days a week, for one or more weeks
- Development of communication skills for business and social situations
- Books and materials to fit your specific needs
- Progress reports
Our Blue Ash, Ohio location, in the Heart of America, guarantees that you will be completely immersed in accent-free, pure English, with many opportunities outside of class to hear and speak English, as well as observe American customs and culture.
These benefits are unique to our Intensive English Course:
- Initial evaluation by our Program Manager
- Instruction by highly-qualified native speakers of American English
- Activities and optional field trips to help you learn about American culture
- Optional TOEIC®tests
- Optional homestay opportunity
We will arrange homestay opportunities where you live as a member of a typical American family. ILP’s homestay opportunity is the single best way to gain an insight into American culture and be fully immersed in the language.
Living with an American family is an exciting and rewarding experience. You will observe, learn and experience a new lifestyle and culture, while practicing your English every day in a family home. ILP carefully selects your host family in order to provide you with a friendly and secure environment where you will feel like a member of the family.
Homestay services include:
- Airport pickup — A member of the ILP staff or your homestay family will meet you at the airport, take you to your new “home,” and help you get comfortably settled
- Private bedroom with private bath
- Breakfast and dinner Monday through Friday
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Social and recreational activities with your host family
- Transportation to and from the ILP office for your courses
If you would like to book your Intensive English Course, or have questions about which course is best for you, please call us at +1 (513) 791-9293 or email Sandra@SchoolOfLanguage.com. We are delighted to serve you!