Standard Foreign Language Course
No matter which of our 15 foreign languages you choose, we will design this course to meet your specific needs, work with you to arrange a schedule to fit your availability, and provide you with a qualified and native-fluent teacher.
A variety of teaching techniques and materials will keep the lessons lively and interesting while increasing your vocabulary and developing your confidence in speaking.
Our teaching hour
lasts a full 60 minutes.
We believe in value. That is why every ILP lesson offers a full hour of instruction, not the 45 or 50 minutes you may find at some schools. Add up those extra minutes over the period of a typical language course and you come out with a bonus of many hours in learning time at ILP. Each session lasts at least 2 hours and can be scheduled 1, 2, 3 times a week or more depending on your goals, time, and budget.
In our Standard Foreign Language Course, you will:
- Learn the foreign language as it is spoken in daily conversation.
- Gain confidence in your ability to speak and understand your new language.
- Hear typical conversation thereby increasing listening skills and vocabulary.
- Study customs and culture of the target language.
- Practice idioms and grammar through conversation in class.
- Improve pronunciation through practice in class and through audio material for use outside of class.
Native-fluent teachers will provide motivating lessons that teach you to use the language in real life situations.