Standard English Course
In our Standard English Course, your teacher will use the same tested method as in our Intensive English Course and give you the same individualized care and attention.
Our Program Manager will meet with you to:
- Evaluate your current English level.
- Discuss your interests and goals.
- Understand of how you will use English.
After receiving this information, we will design a program to fit your individual needs and set a schedule that is convenient for you.
Each one-on-one session lasts at least 2 hours and can be scheduled 1, 2, 3 times a week or more depending on your goals, time, and budget.
Our teaching hour lasts a full 60 minutes.
We believe in value. That is why every ILP teaching hour offers a full hour of instruction, not the 45 or 50 minutes you may find at some schools. Add up those extra minutes over the period of a typical language course and you come out with a bonus of many hours in learning time at International Language Plus.
In our Standard English Course, you will:
- Learn English as it is spoken in daily conversation.
- Hear and practice typical conversations to increase listening skills and vocabulary.
- Study American customs and culture.
- Practice idioms and grammar through conversation in class.
- Improve pronunciation through practice in class and through audio materials for use outside of class.
- Check progress with periodic evaluations with the Program Manager.