Intensive Foreign Language Course
Our Intensive Foreign Language Course, available in 15 different languages, combines highly concentrated, one-on-one instruction and a curriculum designed to meet your special needs. While studying in our Intensive Foreign Language Course for up to 8 hours a day over 1,2,3 or more weeks you will:
- Be taught by a team of native-fluent teachers, giving you an opportunity to hear a variety of pronunciation and speaking styles.
- Hear and practice typical everyday conversation, thereby increasing listening skills and vocabulary.
- Study customs and culture of the target language.
- Learn idioms and grammar through conversation in class.
- Use a wide variety of books, videos and audio materials that fit your specific needs.
- Improve pronunciation through practice in class and audio materials for use outside of class.
- Experience a fun and stimulating way of learning your target language through TPR (Total Physical Response), music, role-play of everyday situations, and games.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE